Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Post 104

Ok so...I totally got a new monitor today, and I cannot believe the good pictures I was producing with the crappy thing I had! So when I look at my pics now its like WHOA I did that with my crappy monitor.  I am so excited.  But ok ok on to the clothes...

I know I did Spearsong yesterday but I seen these jackets with tee shirts in them. So totally cute. I had to do another post. On that Boom has these amazing pants I get enough of. I think I have just about every color now which is tons and tons.  My necklace was a gift from my friend Kylah, I hope she dont mind I am blogging it haha. As she is very sweet! Always shocking me with something.  And new hair at Truth for Collabor 88 totally need to go cause each one is only 88L!

Blazer: .:SS:. Blazer w/Tee Pink White Stripes
Pants: *BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds (Lipstick)
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots
Skin: al vulo- Eleonor* darkside
Necklace: Noodles - Key to My Heart Hematite
Feet: N-core BAREFEET
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V2 by Jamman
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment