Friday, January 25, 2013

Post 096

SeVered GarDen has something awesome out! I was totally excited to see. They now make poses! There are a set of three you can get. 95L each set, and each one comes with 8 poses. Which is way cheap in my opinion but so cute! On that you can use the sim section to take pictures!!! That is where you are seeing my current pics. I also decided since I am using her sim I would show off a creation that has been out for a while...but I totally am in love with. I love love love Pandas, that is something I have always been into and when I seen this set, I had to have it! So...look at me all cute and panda like!

Click to make the pictures larger!



Panda outfit, comes with Top, bottoms, feets, ears, mouth bamboo, little panda for the back and there is one to hold...but not shown, the bracelets and make up.
*{ SeVered GarDeN }* Pam - dark
Hair:  Amacci Hair Kajsa ~ Warm Brown
All Poses by SeVered GarDeN

No comments:

Post a Comment