Sunday, January 27, 2013

Perfect Wardrobe 11

So, Another great round at The Perfect Wardrobe, where nothing is over 90L I believe.  Dont hold me to that. But its a really good place to get amazing designer items based on a theme for low prices. So this round the theme is Valentines, being its right around the corner. They are starting it a bit early!  I have 5 looks to show you. Each one can be found there. Including my poses!

RIDE TO PW

Click to make the pics bigger

Dress: [y] Dior Off T-shirt -  Give Time To Love  PW ITEM

Hair: .ploom. Long Day - Dipped
  Corvus : Wicked Heart Dress PW ITEM
Tattoo:  SOURIRES - Love4you TATTOO PW ITEM
Dress: [trs] for PW - VDay - Sweater Dress *MESH* PW ITEM

Hair: >TRUTH< Lavinia w/Roots - honey
Dress:  WERTINA - Cynthia Lace Red Dress - Mesh PW ITEM
Outfit: {alterego} love me - Top, Pants, bracelet PW ITEM

Accessories ~Pepper~ Valentine Set -  Ring, Necklace, Bracelet  PW ITEM

Hair: ::Exile:: Sway My Way:Brownie



ALL Poses are Focus Poses 
:: Focus Poses Valentine's Day Set ::  PW ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment