Friday, January 4, 2013

Post 082

So, incase some of you dont know there is a huuuuuuuge. And I mean huge sale going on at PaperDoll. NOTHING OVER 25L. I think I went broke...but I have something to show from it, that is for sure.   On that I found these reallly cute shoes, I seen someone wearing them in flickr and totally perved out the blog to get them myself. The wings on them are way cool. So I put this angel look together and Imma soar into a New Year...

Yes this is photoshop done up...but it was to pretty to not...but the quality is amazing with shopping I promise :D
Dress: :Paper.Doll: Strapless Sundress: White
Shoes: [Gang/Cold) An Angel Shoes
Hair: ::Exile:: I Will Wait:Raven
Skin: :GP: Sundust [Dark] Party Girl-Potion
Wings: :: alterego :: angelz collection wings - white
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Delila"
Pose by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment