Thursday, January 3, 2013

First of the New Year 081

WOOT, Happy New Year all. Exciting things are happening to everyone it seems. So while I wait for the shop I am at to rez, I might as well start my blog up.  WELCOME BACK GALA! We been missing you.  Its a happy day to see a pack of skins come through a group and be from Curio! And they are gorgeous. Not just one skin..but a whole Mega pack.  This is amazing. I love how it makes my face look. So I will be wearing it a while I am sure!
I was shopping at FaMeshed too and found AUX and Exile had out neeeeew items, I love both these stores. I am happy for the collaboration of the designers that make up AUX... and Exile you have amazing hair, I swear each time one comes out I am one of many that rush at first notice to get the new stuff! ok ok So you wanna see the look...but I have one more store to show off...Now while walking around the now over Frost Fair, I did find a new store I have never been too. Baiastice.  Boots are freaking amazing and my skirt to match. I am sure both items are at the main store!

ok now on to the look haha

Skin: :GP: Sundust [Dark] Party Girl-Potion 2
Top: [Aux] Printed Sweatshirts
Hair: ::Exile:: I Will Wait:Marone
Skirt: Baiastice_Selma Mesh miniskirt
Boots:  Baiastice_Knee platform stretch boots-suede-black
Necklace:  {Trinket}  Admiration Necklace
Pose by Diesel Works

No comments:

Post a Comment