Sunday, December 9, 2012

Post 067

I have some goodies to show today, Wunderland came out with this cute little sleeveless like jacket and I was at the dressing room fusion and got these awesome boots and skin, on top of that I was at the Arcade gacha going broke tryin to get my panda hat...but once again fail....I got this deer one though (and a million others), Totally brought my look together....

On that note if you have the Miamai panda hat, I am looking for one....lemme know :D


Jacket: Wunderland - Long Vest QUILT (FROST FAIR)
Top: *MC* Lightweight Cotton Top - White (ARCADE ITEM)
Pants: .::TD::. Favorite Jeans (no longer availble)
Boots: Slink Vanity Boot (DRESSING ROOM)
Skin: Essences - Monday skin - Gentle (DRESSING ROOM)
Hat: Miamai_TCS_Deer Olive  (ARCADE ITEM)
Hair: [e] Balance - Brown 08
Cuppycake :Made my meee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment