Friday, November 30, 2012

Post 060

Hey hey people, its been a few days since I done something, and I am sorry for that. With this month being hectic for me at least, all the holidays and such. I will try to do a little more now. So have you heard The Arcade is coming back for another round. So more gotcha goodness for you all...and to show off a little something is from Pididdle. These necklaces are so darn cute. I want them all. So I will have to go and get the ones I want...or try to hehe.  I am excited for winter, I get to pull out some really cute outfits! This being one of them. I cant wait to show off more!

Ride to the Arcade
OPEN Dec 1- 31st


Top: ~Sassy!~ Newport sweater dress
Leggings: Wunderland - Patched Jeggins
Shoes: [ SAKIDE ] CrocFur Boots
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures - Holy Water
Skin: al vulo- Eleonor* - GROUP GIFTY!!!
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment