Friday, November 2, 2012

Post 050

So, here I am again. This time I am showing off another Cynful creation! They are in the     Fake Baked Turkey Hunt, which is going on  Nov 1st-30th. There are these amazing jeans and a lace tops, that come in black and white.  I love love love these jeans! I just showed the skinny version in my post below this one.  On that. Anna...I love this shape. It makes my face all cuuuute, and that is something she does with all her shapes, I adore the faces on all of them. I have more to show off tomarrow from her too! Ok, so...this flower thinger on my head. DUDE, I like it alot. It make me feel like some fashion queen shopping around haha, best thing ever!

Top: [Cynful] Curvy Cardigan - Hunt Item
Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh - Worn - Dark Blue - Bootcut - Hunt Item
Purse: SuPerBia Accesories - Studded Bag - Black
Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Marine"
Hair flower: PIDIDDLE - Ceramic Flower Headpiece - Rose
Nails: Ultimate Deluxe Fingernails Right Hand V1 by jamman
Skin: al vulo- Livia * black 2 dark brown sunkissed
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Viveka"
Pose by Oracul

No comments:

Post a Comment