Friday, November 2, 2012

Post 049

Wow, its been a few days since I blogged. I feel like I lost some of my blogger magic. But I think I am getting back on track now. So I am gonna try and catch up. Old and new stuff.  Everyone needs a break from blogging sometimes.  Though I am very excited. The hubby might be getting us a full sim, which leaves me endless amounts of prims to decorate and come winter, I will have a whole play land to show off amazing creations. I must say I cannot wait.

But todays finds are awesome, I am loving the way the windlight made the clothes show. Mind you I didnt do anything to picture other than add a frame...I didnt have to touch it up at all. Which shows you what you see is what you get. If you google Windlights for Secondlife, you will find some amazing things to download.  This particular amazing light is by Annan Adored.


Jacket: .:SS:. PLAID OPEN CARDIGAN  -  Different Color versions are availble too!
Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh - Different Color versions are availble too!
Shoes: .:SS:. WHITE ANKLE BOOT - Different Color versions are availble too!
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - Vanilla pudding  - found at Today Tomarrow
Skin: al vulo- Livia * natural blonde brow fairy
Nails: Ultimate Deluxe Fingernails  V1 by jamman (nails come with a hud, with TONS of options)
Chair: LISP - Deer Chair - TONS of poses
Background: GLITTERATI - Hallway

No comments:

Post a Comment