Monday, October 22, 2012

Post 045

I was really happy to check this out.  If you all havent been to My Attic, goooo its an amazing place where you can find items for like 95L and not more. And there are some really big designers there. But this totally stands out.  If you head to the back of the room you will find this amazing three peice set of pumpkin play time fun goodness. I mean its an experience that is packed with tons of amazing props and poses. I couldnt believe the fun I had. And trust me, its hard to chose what poses to use and such. if I had posted all the poses, I would prolly end up using three posts haha, if not more.  Btw the hair I am wearing is also from My Attic. You really need to check this place out.



 ALL PICTURES
Pumpkin Props:
W. Winx & Flair - "Falling Into You" - Wheelbarrow  My Attic Item
W. Winx & Flair - "Falling Into You" Market My Attic Item
W. Winx & Flair - "Falling Into You" Pumpkin Playtime My Attic Item

Clothing:
Top: {alterego} doubletake - top - Mesh
Skirt: MIEL CARGO SKIRT - army  Mesh
Shoes: SOUL. Mocassin Boots Brown  Mesh
Stockings: Wunderland - Stripped Woolen Tights military
Hair: .ploom. Mila - Dipped 1 Mesh  My Attic Item
Skin: al vulo- Livia * candy dark brow fairy




No comments:

Post a Comment