Friday, October 19, 2012

Cinema 7

FINALLY my last post for the Cinema, I believe I posted that place out haha. I was so impressed. I love movies and all kinds, even if Horror is my favorite.  You can click the Cinema Label at the bottom of this blog to see the past posts and get the info you are looking for.  This pic was more for the Noir side of the event.  Mystery and such. Black and white, amazingness mhmm.


So it was cold...wet day when she came into my office...and she was looking like a knock out...hahah ok I suck at dective stories, but I look amazing as one. And SERIOUSLY check out this build, I was so excited to get it. The building is one thing, and the accessories are seperate but all can be found at the CINEMA event, all on the wall I promise.

Items listed with Cinema can only be found here for now GET TO THE CINEMA!

Click to make the piccy bigger ♥

Trench Coat:  [S] Fantastic Trench Mesh M *beige*  Cinema Event
Boots: [Gos] Equestrian Boot - Black  Cinema Event
Hair:  fri. - Darby - Deep Brown
Skin:  al vulo- Livia * candy dark brow fairy

Build: [AF] CINEMA Workshop  Cinema Event
Accessories: [AF] CINEMA Accessories  Cinema Event
Hat stand, books, boxes, globe, peacock feather vase, rug, medicine chest, origomi birds, AND TONS MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment