Saturday, September 29, 2012

Post 035

Stuff...I have things to show you.  Things I am sure you will love as much as I did...well do..because yea. So. These jeans are flying out off the shelfs. I still love how they make my ass look...BUT this store has different textures and I am in love. Cuffs and non Cuffs which makes me a happy girl.
N-CORE SALE Go there...seriously, I went broke getting new shoes! Certain colors and styles...are like 295L a pair...so you know how some stores have the sales and they do the crappy colors no one really wants...TRUST me this isnt the case. You will get good colors.  On that..BOOM girl...omg the teeshirts, I was looking in your store for these one day because I seen them at an event...but then BAM here they are. Because I had a hard choice to show which ones...here are deets on them....Twenty three crop top release  comes in many different options including 55 solids, 24 countries, 14 destinations, 5 neon skull and 1 fetish tee.



  • Top: *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee Mesh NEW
  • Pants: :FY: Worn Skinny Jeans Mesh NEW
  • Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Marine" NEW
  • Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - Fall 2012
  • Bracelets: *BOOM* Bangled Mess Rainbow
  • Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) Mesh
  • Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Marone Mesh NEW
  • Skin: al vulo- Livia * black dark brow fairy NEW
  • Pose by Purple Poses - Aria NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment