Saturday, September 29, 2012

Post 034

So, I feel like doing a Review kinda blog again. This time, I chose a store, that always amazes me in accessories.  This store would be called Pepper. I am not a official blogger of this store..but doesn't mean I cannot boast! Now this store for me is known best for its jewelery.  Personally for me the necklaces. Especially the ones where you can personalize them. Which I do often. Though all of them have my husbands name on it hah. The textures are of the best quality I can think of. The prims looks very well made and done. I never had a issue.  So while I was surfing flickr and I seen that the creator has placed out some amazing stuff for the fall. And believe me I am all stocked up on the items.  Now I go to the store again, and I seen so many amazing items. All of which will totally accessorize your av to the extreme. Believe me you want to go check out the store of Pepper. You wont be disappointed.


Boots: ~Pepper~ Uggs 2.o - AUTUMN COLLECTION
Belt: ~Pepper~ Belt - AUTUMN COLLECTION
Bracelet: ~Pepper~ Bracelet AUTUMN COLLECTION
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Pluna Necklace
Earrings: ~Pepper~ Feather Earrings
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - Fall 2012
Pants:  :FY: Worn Skinny Jeans (dark blue)
Shirt: [Cynful] - Dutchy's Tanktard
Hair: .ploom. Long Day - Dipped
Skin: al vulo- Livia * black dark brow fairy - NEW
Pose by Purple Poses - Aria NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment