Monday, August 20, 2012

Miami Anyone?

Ok, so I have new new new stuff to show off.

BOOM: Miami Linens! These pants are hot! The detail on these are amazing, and they are mesh. I am such a mesh freak lately that I am loving on these pants, and there are so many colors, but I am gonna show off a few to you all.
EXILE: I am loving this hair, you guys keep putting out hair, and I am gonna keep going broke...ok well not me...the husband told me whats his is mine and I think he lost his damn mind saying that...but hey if he wants to go broke so I can look good with hair from this store...by all means I wont complain!
MOJO: Free Skin, just for being the group. How can you pass that up! I sure wont. Plus I love the details on the skin from here. The lips are amazing. And this new skin Violet comes with a tattoo on the face that makes it super unique!
GLAM AFFAIR: I knew you were good at skins, but clothes! This mesh shirt is soooo cute, I got this from Collabor88! It was like 88L and its sooo detailed I wanna go back and get the rest of the colors. Trust me a must have for your collection!

Pic time!

Shirt: Glam Affair - Dorota Shirt Baroque- Black
Pants: *BOOM* Miami Linens
Skin: MOJO GIFT VIOLET SKIN
Hair: ::Exile:: Darling Nikki:Marone
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Kelsey pumps - black
Pose by Focus Poses

1 comment: