Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beauty

So much stuff in this pack that I decided to call this post beauty cause all of it is beautiful. So with that being said...Cynful, woot, I am loving this stuff! The lingerie you can find at The Attic only. I will give deets on that in a moment. On that you can find these dresses, that come with mix and match belts! I could make so many looks from this.
Next on the list is a store called Gallant. They placed out this skin and shape as a group gift, though I dont normally post nudity, you have to check out the breasts on these skin! They look about as natural as they come!
Exile! I swear Imma go broke in your store. Three new styles came out today...but this pic only shows one. I will be blogging the others in a little bit! Trust me looove this store.
Pixel Mode. The feet are fantabulous, and on that you have flipflops. My weakness is flipflops and you have them to match the gorgeous feet. Now, I have heard mixed reviews on these. And for me they fit and coloring was easy. You just gotta learn the hud...WHICH isnt hard at all...but not everyone is the same. So for me these feets and shoes were A+


Lingerie: [Cynful] Deliciosa -  It is available in 5 colors and available only for a limited time until August 31, 2012 - The Attic
Hair:  ::Exile:: Brokenhearted:
Skin: [ Gallant ]Nadia Exclusive Group Gift August
Shape: [ Gallant ] Nadia Shape
Shoes: [PM]Pixel Mode-Flower Power - White
Feet: [PM]Pixel Mode - Bare Feet
Dress: [Cynful] T-Dress
Belt: [Cynful] T-Dress - Belt 
Poses are by Focus Poses 
Couch is from Cheeky Pea


No comments:

Post a Comment