Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ink Me

So, Delusions has placed out these amazing Sleeve Tattoos, which personally, I love this store. Seems like if I need a certain kind of tattoo I know I can find it here.  There are 5 new ones out for you to check out and I am showing them off in the fresh tone, granted there is a fade tone for those that like a bit of a natural look.

On that, BOOM has placed out this amazing tee shirt for free for a limited time to promote SHARK WEEK! You dont know what shark week is...pfft people come on. Looks...its here...Shark Week  I swear she has done this for a few years now cause I have my shirts from way back. So this isnt a new thing going on :D
**click to make the pic larger**
 In order from right to left:
.:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - Demonic Dreams
.:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - Devils Advocate
.:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - Sinners Remorse
.:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - VooDoo
Shirt: *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee (S) shark week 2012 mesh
Shorts: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh - still my favorite in SL
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. - Sleeve Tattoo - Evils Asylum
Hair: [e] Balance - Brown 08 Mesh
Bracelet: :: alterego :: diamond studded bangles mesh
Rings...sorry those are my special rings, not telling :D
Skin: al vulo- georgie *red dark brows custard

Poses by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment