Tuesday, August 14, 2012

By the Lake

So I was really excited to see this mesh Bikini come out. annaA, makes really amazing shapes and accessories, and now. I have this bikini that came from her as well. Now, what I love about this is that no matter what pose I put myself in it moved with me with out making me look all odd and parts sticking out. So total A+ from me on this one. I am loving on it.

With this, I have on a new hair, from Logo, which is a store that I happened to find when I was at the hair fair, so now I have a new place to feed my addiction, cause we can all use some new hair huh? So, I was happy with this little do that I got!


Bikini: ::[annaA]:: 's Mesh Bikini - Many colors, and is a seperate!
Hair: LOGO Kaitlyn - Mesh
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Pluna Necklace
Bracelets: :: alterego :: diamond studded bangles
Skin: al vulo- julia *peacock brown
Shoes: MIEL VARSITY KICKS
Pose by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment