Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sunglasses and Bikini's

Whoa, ok so its been a little bit since I blogged. I can personally blame a certain someone for sweeping me off my feet...and making me go crazy happy.  But time to get back to work for a little bit hmmm....and no not that blogging is work...it just takes work to keep it going.

To start off. Whoa Enzo...seriously man you drop this load of new glasses on us and are like...doooo it. Talk about pressure right? Nah! I love his sunglasses. So Lemme tell you about SHADZ. First off if you dont got any...what is wrong with you?!! They are affordable and hip! On that their are three different frames now. You got your flat top...shown in the Love Glasses, Classic...shown in the Boy Toy, and Aviator...Shown in the Bird Version. Now on that, lets say you like these soooo much like I did, you can have a custom pair made. Mhmm that is right, he will make anything you want...I guess with in limits ofcourse...so seriously check it out.


Ok so next...BOOM! Im so happy to be chosen to show off some items for you! Personally this store has been around for along as I can remember 2007!!. I have shopped here for years, and I been here for 4...but she is making amazing clothing. Again seriously if you never been here then ....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! Yes I so yelled at you all...but really check out these Bikinis that just came out. This bikini comes in sets and separates.  There are a total of 256 mix and match separates to choose from!   All full sets are available at a discounted price and include free matching tintable tan-line layers.


While you are at it..check out the new skin from Al Vulo, damn I have all her skins now I think, and she is selling this one at the The Dressing Room (TDR)! Which is totally a must have LM in your inventory for you girls...and sometimes you guys...because 70L for this skin!! Really I was squeeling when I found this out! So you gotta get there and shop...now!



♥Skin: al vulo- Candy * summer sunset sunkissed

♥Bikini:Shown in order too
*BOOM* Ellio Bikini  (jungle camo, coconut, cherry hearts, and cherry stripes)

♥Shadz: ShadZ - Boy Toy - Classic
ShadZ - Mustache - Classic
ShadZ - LOVE - Flat TOP
*ShadZ* Bird - Aviator

♥Necklace: ~Pepper~ Necklace -  Key To My Heart -

♥Hairs: shown in order
/Wasabi Pills/ Zoey Mesh Hair - Rye
::Exile::Sea of Love:Marone
>TRUTH< Enisa w/Roots - swedish
.ploom. Aidyn (small) - Indecisive

♥ Poses By Purple Poses 









1 comment:

  1. cute looks and welcome back to blogging! Thanks for the post <3

    ReplyDelete