Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Art Anyone?

So this little look came together around the bag that is sitting on the floor of the picture. A good friend of mine is about to release these, or so I hope she is because they are cute, fun sassy and really amazingly done.  On that SS (spearsong) has released these cute mesh shirts and boots! Im like wowz, so of course I had to pull out my pants from Alter Ego and pull this look together, I made it cute so I am happy with it!

  • Hair: >TRUTH< Lori w/Roots (Mesh) - coffee
  • Shirt: .:SS:. OFF SHOULDER  - Pink
  • Boots: .:SS:. Striped Bootie
  • Pants: :: alterego :: princess denims - blue / open fly
  • Glasses: MIEL HIPSTER PEEPERS - candy gloss
  • Skin: al vulo- anita * natural teeth - sunkissed
  • Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Sina"
  • Bag - IPG - CAT ART Tote (Wear) - On market place only (click link)
  • Pose by Purple Poses 

No comments:

Post a Comment