Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's Your Digits!

So Round Two for Whats your Digits is upon us and Strawberry Singh is asking us to share. So here is your blogger challange!   ------> CLICK THIS FOR THE CHALLENGE<------







  1. How has the introduction of mesh affected your SL, if at all? Are you open to wearing mesh often or do you still shy away from it?  Mesh has honestly not really change my SL other than I love mesh hair with the passion now. No Strands in my shoulders and No serious adjusting needed.  I do find myself loving mesh and blogging it often. I find that I do wear it alot more now.
  2.  Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh? If so, did you go bigger or smaller?  Honestly, I dont have to change my Av, I find that I fit into the medium size with no issues, sometimes I like to wear the large to make the baggy look. I have had no issues with making my av a different girl than what she was to begin with. I often hear that people have issues, I am not one of them for sure.
  3. Do you think the mesh deformer will resolve a lot of the issues people seem to have with mesh and will it encourage you to wear mesh more often, if you don’t already?  Its possible. I think alot of people are sketchy about mesh either way because its new. Alot of SL'ers myself included at one point didnt like change, its always something new and it scares us. Though in time we adapt and we like it. But in this case I was on board after trying my new hair! I was excited from that point.  I think people will open to it in time as it becomes more upgraded so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment