Saturday, June 16, 2012

In My Closet

I actually love being in my closet, because that is my favorite place to find amazing things to show off to all of you! So with that being said, there are some new items. Lots of which come from different events. Or just stores and new releases. I wish I could keep up with all this lol. But life as a blogger isnt all that easy. Eventually I will get the hang of it...I hope.


Romper:  - Quarantine - Flowered Romper - Lily
Shoes: DeColores Inc #6 Slip Toms Female
Purse: .::CENSORED::. Funny Cow_Bag (pink)
Shape: Blonde Queen ::Electra Shape::mod
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SHORT NAILS - The Glitter 
Skin: al vulo- renzie* summer claveage tan
Hair: Magika [Hair S] Calm
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Green Tourmaline, w1)
Pose: Purple Poses
Background:  PNP ~ Dressing Room

No comments:

Post a Comment