Saturday, June 16, 2012

Captured

So really, I was trying to be all bad ass...floating along in my boat, and this thing came out of the rocks! I was like whoa...Imma catch it, and fail...looks like it took me over and I am hanging on for dear life...but let me tell you I made it through cause I got to take a pic with it later.. but whew...my life flashed before my eyes!

So my inspiration for this is brought to you by Weather or Not! Poses, which this can be found in the Fluid round one..... Fluid you might ask....Fluid is a recurring bi-weekly, themed event in Second Life directed to those of us who love poses, animations, props and furniture; creators and consumers alike.  Fluid will showcase the talents of 12 pose, animation, prop and furniture makers during the course of these two weeks. Each 2 week period will be considered a rotation.

Fluid's first rotation begins June 15, 2012 at 12 (noon) SLT and runs through June 30, 2012.    You can find more information about Fluid at The Ego Co. blog: http://www.theegoco.wordpress.com



Tentacle: <!WorN?> A Mighty Big Tentacle
Bathing Suit:  *.:alterego:.* breeze swimwear - class 1 - blue
Hair: >TRUTH< Parisa (Mesh) -  browns
Tattoo:  ::TK:: Ahoy Sailor! tattoo
Skin: al vulo- renzie* summer claveage
Feet:  *GA* Flat Bare Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment