Monday, June 3, 2013

Post 179

Well hello Monday readers.  So I have new stuffs to show you, Some new Kinis from HolliPocket! These are polka dots and so cute! They work with and without the lola boobies, but like always I love my lolas still. Ooo I have some great awesome skin from Pink Fuel. Its called Alyx. Its not brand new, but its very cute. My fat pack came with a little box with lipstick options I was like oooo and loving it! Uhm lets see here, Misteria has these cute little mini skirts out, three colors, Blasted, Stone and Midnight. I am showing off the Blasted. Have you been to Fashion Week? You should because there are some amazing freebies out if you join the group. And the group is free to join! I got these great earrings and clutch from there. And there are lots more. Like the belt I am wearing? Well Pepper released a whole lot of belts. I will be showing more in the next couple of posts. So on to the pics shall we?



Kini: *HolliPocket* String Kini-Dotty Cherry NEWNESS
Skirt: [Miseria] Daisy Mini - Blasted NEWNESS
Belt: ~Pepper~ Studded Belt - Leather NEWNESS
Earrings: PurePoison - Spring Earrings @ Fashion Week
Skin: [PF] Alyx <Vanilla> - Blue/Eye
Lipstick:  [PF] <Vanilla> - Lip Lustre - Cherry Bonbon
Hair: .ploom. Long Day - Dipped
Bag: {{BSD Design Studio}} Prestissimo Clutch  @ Fashion Week
Necklace: .:ellabella:.  Phase Brenda
Pose ILAYA Hold my clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment