Sunday, June 11, 2017

I Sing For Him....

Hello my lovelies, while being carried around by the Mafia boss today like the princess I am ... we decided to hit up some events.  First off being the Vintage fair, where we found a plethora of items that we absolutely love.  This event is catered to all things from the past, from all sorts of time periods, so if you are into the older items you can check it out.  Because I am blogging so much from the events, please check out the listing below to find out what all came from there!

We also went to Collabor88 where you will find most of what I am wearing, like my hair and the dress.  I am loving the long flowing locks that I gotten from Exile and its a great hair piece to add to your collection of hairs, well if you are anything like me, its a massive collection of hair, but its another design that will fit amazingly with my styles.  I am also sporting this mini like dress by Apple May Design, and its a gorgeous number, I love the look of it and the way it wrinkles in all the right places.  The details are perfect, and the shading details are defiantly eye catching ... though the Mafia boss was not happy about me walking around in it ... so controlling ♥

The last thing on my list for events that I went to is TLC where you will find the heels I am wearing from Eudora, now it seems he has been on a bit of a hiatus and its nice to see Mr. Eudora back in business and creating.  Like usual his shoes are amazing, they come with a HUD that allows you to change just about every little detail of the shoe to be exactly what you are looking for to match an outfit.  Now with these shoes if you have ALL the huds, you can mix and match them to make have colors from different huds allowing to make TONS of color mixes.  I had fun doing that with my shoes.

So everyone reading, go out have fun make your own styles, and check out all the events I promise there is something for everyone at each one.  I am however not responsible for your over spending of lindens! Have fun :D ♥


Credits:

On Her: 
Necklace:  (Kunglers) Adele necklace - Black  | avagardner.kungler | Vintage Fair
Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. Marion Black - Choker Silver  | Sombria Baily |
Heels:  Eudora3D Nina Heels Maitreya  | Eudora3D | The Liaison Collaborative
Hair:  Exile:: Lust For Life  | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Dress:  (AMD) Liz Dress (Maitreya) - Steel  | Apple May | Collabor88
Panties: (AMD)  Liz Panties (Maitreya) - Steel  | Apple May | Collabor88

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart | 
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) 
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier Pale | Nena Janus | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

On Him:
::GB:: Vintage Tuxedo Set / Black by Takuya Jinn at the Vintage Fair
::GB::Fedora_Hat / Black by Takuya Jinn at the Vintage Fair
::GB::Leather Dress shoes / Black by Takuya Jinn at the Vintage Fair

Note: Comes with a bow tie texture changer to offers four different choices: white, black with white polka dots, houndstooth, and black.


Decor:
♥ /anxiety/ bachelor+lamp by max1ma Resident at the Vintage Fair
♥ Wimey: Speakeasy Microphone by Sash Arabello from the Wimey: Speakeasy Stage Set at the Vintage Fair
♥ Wimey: Speakeasy Stage Light by Sash Arabello from the Wimey: Speakeasy Stage Set at the Vintage Fair

♥ The Armchair by Abiss - Master edition by Frasha Boa

No comments:

Post a Comment