Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Playing with Fang...

Hi my beautiful peoples.  So, I have received the cutest thing ever from the husband.  He gave me my little Fang up there! Sitting on my head is this cute little Siamese kitten and boy do I love him.  So Next up on my list here is my new hair from Exile.  Now ... I am totally impressed with this hair style because not only does it come in the plain version that I am wearing now ... but you can get it in Bento, which swishes from side to side.  You can see that HERE.  I am still in love with the blonds that are placed out in this set.  Though lately I have been switching between blonds and colors, because his pastels are really pretty too!

Okay, so the last thing I have to talk about is the shirt I am wearing.  I am really liking this tee, because not only does it come in different colors, but you can wear the HUD that allows you to change the wording on it.  While you might not be able to make out what mine says right now its MEOW ... I choose this one because of the beloved kitty on my head.  This top is totally adorable and perfect for the relaxing time at home.  This is new store release so make sure when you pick it up to try a Demo its for Maitreya bodies only ... and look around because she has amazing designs.



Credits:
Hair:  Exile:: Palace   | Kavar Cleanslate | NEW Main store
Shirt:  Apple May - Get Comfy (Maitreya) - Black *tight fit*  | Apple May | NEW Main store
Kitty:  O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Siamese Kitty WEAR  | damascusvera | 
Necklace:  Cae :: Zodiac :: Necklace  | caelan.hancroft | 

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart | 
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

Pose: .::Nanika::. Natali ~ bento Pose GIFTsdevas |

No comments:

Post a Comment