Sunday, April 2, 2017

Rainy Day Corner

Its been a hot minute since I done some Home and Garden posts.  So I am gonna pick it back up with this amazing set from Sway's.  I have been inspired from this because one of my favorite past times is reading books when its raining.  And when I seen this set,  I was in love instantly and reminded of what I was missing in my home and now its complete.

There is just something about curling up in a chair, with a hot cup of coffee or tea, and just sitting down and reading a good book.  Someone that is a fan of reading would definatly love this set.  Then again I think anyone would love this set.  You can place it in your home and decorate it up.  For me, this is my new rainy day reading corner and I am excited I get to show this to you.

Please see below for all information about this set. There are poses galore and this is a very low prim mesh furniture ♥


TLC - The Liaison Collaborative (April 7th - 30th)
[Andrea] Rainy Day Set | Sway Dench |
-comes with:
→ Armchair with Pillow (4 Li)
12 single animations - Book props - 5 Chair colors each with 9 Pillow options

→ Side Table decorated with Books, Glasses and Coffee Mug - empty Side Table (4 / 1 Li)

→ Table Lamps (2 Li)
5 base colors each with 6 shade options - light on / off by touching light bulb

→ Wall Art (1 Li)
4 rainy day quotes in wooden frame, each big and small
____________________________________________

Other Items:
{what next} 'House Plants - Set of 3 | Winter Thorn |
Dixie Dandelion - Braided Rug CornFlower Texutre Change Kitty | winterschains |

No comments:

Post a Comment