Sunday, March 26, 2017

Where?

Oh HI everyone.  I have come to realize that I am falling into that whole my pictures are starting to feel the same.  Where I use the same techniques for all my photos, lately I been digging on this whole vintage vibe.  But honestly, its a look that I enjoy creating.  At some point, though I think I will move on from it ♥

I decided to do a little travel of the destination guide in the SL world, and I was looking at the pictures that would draw my eye to take me somewhere.  I found this very interesting art looking place with a coffee shop inside and if anyone knows me out there ... Coffee is my thing, I love having it and drinking it and being all about it.  So when I wandered around I found some really amazing art.  Be warned that some was pervy and rawr. Take the ride here  Please keep in mind this could change.

I am made my way to UBER this round which opened on the 25th and found some really cute things.  The hair and top I am wearing are from there. I also found my jeans from a picture on flickr which I do alot of my shopping by looking at people that blog too, and omgosh the booty on these too, I had to show them off.  As always I got my items listed below and you can find them from shopping, maybe even on the marketplace.  Make the look your own and have fun with it!


Credits
Hair:  *Besom~Bayside | kattington | Uber
Shirt:  *JB* Misty Shirt - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | Uber
Jeans:  Petite Mort- Drty Medwash Patch Bellbottom Jeans | insilvermoonlight |
Glasses:  REIGN.-  Hippy Heart Glasses # 12 | kenadeecole |

Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) | jadenart |
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier - Pale | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Eyes: -SU!- Luminous Eyes | Eleanor Cyberstar |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment