Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Show Me Love...

Hello my Lovlies ... So this post is a little tribute to appliers.  The best way to show off appliers is to shop at Applique! This monthly event caters to ... well you guessed it, appliers! So you visit you shop and you find things like clothing for mesh bodies ... skins, tattoos, hairbases, and so much more.

Now I am going to admit, I am HORRID at posting what appliers I am wearing.  Most times it slips my mind and I am like ... oh ... yea, that!  And to really think about it, my appliers are what makes me ... well me.  So I am dedicating this post to my appliers.  This time I am wearing mostly appliers.  All which can be found at Applique. 

So my go to for hairbases is normally Just Magnetized.  I love how they look on the heads and how easy they are to recolor to fit that perfect look of color for your hair.  The strands that are on the forehead are my favorite.  With a simple click of the hud you get your primiary colors, and like mentioned you can easily tint them to fit your color need.  Now with this base please be warned that its a upper and lower layer ... so you could end up removing your other tattoos or brows so please make sure you test it before hand.  I did match her hair base with the eyebrows at this event too.  These very nicely groomed and thick brows are gorgeous, I adore how they look on the face. 

One thing I like about clothing appliers is they are great for layers, but in this case, I am showing lingerie, so it hugs to the body in the most perfect way.  Leaving you with skin tightness.  And what I am wearing today is so highly detailed its crazy.  I cannot get enough of how the wrinkles look on this as if it was bunching a bit on the waist.  It gives that look of realism and honestly, the lace, is the right amount of see through so that you get that sexy feel without being overly exposed.  And ... there are tons of colors too!

All my appliers and other items are listed below ... make sure you check out Applique and grab these items before they are gone, I believe this round is ending soon and the new one will be opening soon after. 




Credits:
Lingerie:  .:MMC:. Clarissa BodySuit - Blue | edilsonfrohlich | APPLIQUE
Hair Base:  Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 17 | justyna.magne | APPLIQUE
Brows:  Just Magnetized - Perfect Eyebrows - set 09 | justyna.magne | APPLIQUE
Eye Shadow:  WarPaint* Glitter bomb liner   | mafalda.hienrichs | APPLIQUE
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Ximena | Truth Hawks |
Shape:  CATWA Bento Shape - Livvy Made 2
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 | catwa.clipNEW!!!
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment