Sunday, November 6, 2016

Lets get the Day Started

Well, good evening.  So I have a cute little look for you today.  Lots of good things happening.  I know my post is called get the Day Started and the day is over haha, but its what I got.  So I am wearing Apple May this is a full body suit one piece, and it fits nicely with my mesh Maitreya body.  And I paired it with her shoes too, these heels are mid calf shoes, though with the pant suit I am wearing the legs cover the tops of the shoes which looks good.  I like the style. 

Did you know that if you go to TRUTH and join the VIP group you will not only get free hair every month, so he promises :D but you start with this pack right here.  The hair I am wearing was completely free, and you can wear it so many different ways, different styles.  And its a fatpack.  I have always loved brown hairs.  And TRUTH has great colors, but I am addicted to browns from him.  So make sure you go join the group (yes, small fee to join but well worth it) and pick up the hair.

So like I been saying.  I been addicted to Cae jewelry for the longest time.  Well she has done it again, another gorgeous piece at the Cosmopolitan event.  This set comes with a necklace and earrings.  This is a great casual piece or something you could use as a dress up. Its a multi layer necklace that has a little charm that hangs at the end.  I think its a perfect piece for my outfit.  A must have for any collection.



Credits:
Shoes: Apple May Designs - Brit Bit Heels (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | Cross Roads
Outfit: Apple May Designs - Dutch Set (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | Sad November
Earrings:  Cae :: Everly :: Earring | caelan.hancroftCosmopolitan
Necklace:  Cae :: Everly :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Deja | Truth Hawks | VIP GROUP GIFT
Bag:  BUENO -Handbag - Black (wear) | Mikel Monk |
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Liya - CATWA Mesh Head Applier | mochi.milena |
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE | catwa.clip |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.10 [Upgradeable] | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

Background Accessories:
{vespertine-travellers car/red } | amelie.knelstrom |
{vespertine-travellers luggage. } | amelie.knelstrom |

No comments:

Post a Comment