Sunday, October 16, 2016

Come out and Play


You know that feeling when you are in comfortable clothing and you jump on the bed and your hair flies and you are like yaaaas as you sprawl out on the bed?  Well this is that look today!  All about the comfort!

So I been to a few events over the month and I have gathered some really amazing clothing, hair and accessories.  Starting with this amazing shirt by Erratic.  This is the oversized boyfriend shirt, which is slightly see through, and hangs perfect as if your man was wearing it first.

Before Shiny Shabby closes you need to head over and check out this hair by Pr!tty. What I love about it is there are two different ones in the pack, you get one that you can size for your head, and one that is fitted.  Now to be honest the one that is fitted I think is more for the normal head, with all my mesh heads I think the one that works to be fitted it better.

I am accessorizing with one of my favorite stores.  Cae has been putting out some really amazing items lately, and the newest being the collar I am wearing around my neck.  There are one with the scripts for those of you that likes to be dominated, and then there is one with just a size script for just those that want to accessorize.  I couldn't resist for the holiday season of the Spider to once more wear this necklace.  Its gorgeous and one of my favorites for the Halloween.

Kustom9 just opened and you can play the Glam Affair machine, and win all sorts of amazing skin shades of Pia.  Pia is made for Catwa heads, more specifically Tumble.  Which I am showing her on.  I have the rare on with freakles and I love the skins that come with freakles the most.  For once I am not wearing my American skin tone.  I am wearing Asia which is a bit lighter. She is gorgeous and a bit mature looking.  I love it.


Credits:
Hair:  pr!tty - Anya - {Rootless} -unrigged- | karla.marama | Shiny Shabby
Collar:  Cae :: Abide :: Collar | caelan.hancroft | ROMP
Necklace:  Cae :: Spiderweb :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Shirt:  erratic / julia - boyfriend shirt / light blue (maitreya) | erratic.rain | Collabor88
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip | NEW
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYES | catwa.clip | NEW
Skin:  Glam Affair - Pia Applier ( Catwa / Tumble ) | Aida Ewing | Kustom9
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment