Monday, May 30, 2016

Reflections

Reflections is the name of this post.  Maybe because of the water and the flood tool I used.  But more because I am looking back at where I started and how I got here.  5 years in the making.  I have grown so much.  From being completely non mesh and using system layers. Now we have the opportunity to be completely mesh with close to perfect parts, hair that is no longer flexi, to beautiful faces that are mesh and can make everyone look the same to not even close at all.  Depending on how you view yourself.  Either way I am proud of how far I gotten.

Now for the clothing and stuff yea?  Well Imma start with my hair, its from Exile and if you are lucky enough to make it into Arcade on the first you can win this.   I was lucky enough to have Kavar send me a sneaky peek.  Stay or Go, those are your choices, oddly I chose to Go.   Oddly enough, I would have stayed too.  But for this post I will Go.

Then there is Cae, I still cant get the song out of my head but shhh, I wont do it again I promise.  *hums it to herself*  Anyways, this three tiered necklace comes with a HUD that allows you to change the colors of each layer.  Close up in the second picture.  They are very pretty and detailed.

Next up would be my top.  I haven't shopped at ColdLogic in forever and when I get the NC for these amazing tops.  They are perfect for the summer tank tops.  There are so many different colors to pick from and on that they come in a many color pack so you get a HUD that allows you to choose which color you wanna wear.

Last but definitely not least, is the Blueberry release.  Skirts galore, and I swear I always talk about the fat-packs so you should know the deal by now.  You get all the colors and omg the ombre shades.  They are insanely cute. Mini skirts with panties options to keep the modesty.  I love the way it fits the body, and the tears in the materials.  Like always you get a hud that allows you to change the colors, and metals of the skirt. 




Credits:
Skirt: Blueberry - Distressed Skirts - Maitreya | blueberryxxNEW
Shirt:  ColdLogic neve  top - everyday jewel - Lara | coldLogic | NEW
Hair: ::Exile:: Go | Kavar Cleanslate | Arcade
Necklace:  Cae :: Nova :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Necklace:  Cae :: Zodiac :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Skin:  Lara Hurley-Christy Pale *Catwa Appliers* | Lara Hurley |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.9  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment