Sunday, December 13, 2015

Down the Winter Path

Hiii everyone!  I am posting for you today some new releases from Blueberry.  First this top, its a knotted at the mid drift area, long sleeve and very nice for the winter and yet for those that would like to show off a little skin.  Its very nicely made and because I am wearing the black you cant see the wrinkles, but they are there and very detailed.  Next up are the pants I am wearing these are made for the Reign boots, but I didn't remember to place them on haha, so I am wearing the normal version with my Friday boots, which can be found at collabor88, but these jeans are amazing, took me a moment to figure out how the wear them with the boots, but once I got it all sorted I was really impressed. 

I went to hairology and spent a ton of linden on amazing hair.  Its an event that is all hair!!! How can you not like this.  So this back bun like hair with whisps down the sides is perfect for that I wanna go out and have fun look.  Its made by Vanity which is a new store for my knowlege so I am sorry if I am missing out on something from this designer but I am in love with the look and cant wait to see more from her.

Glam Affair is at Collabor88 and a new skin for the Lelutka head, this one is called Ruth and there are MANY different makeup looks you can play with from the HUD.  I have chosen the darker winter colors.  Smokey shadow with a darker lip.  You can see it rather nicely in the close up picture.  I paired this with some eyes I haven't worn in a long time.  The creator Mayfly is in the event by Wayward, and the eyes are gorgeous, there are different colors and I love the pale blue color, they are dynamic in the shine.  Bright and colorful for sure.   

So that is everything new I am wearing, so make sure you check out the events and have fun.  Go shopping and make all the looks your own.  ♥





Credits:
Top:  Blueberry - Shyla - Knotted Tops - Freya  | blueberryxx | NEW
Pants:  Blueberry / Tink / Rolled Cuff - Freya  | blueberryxx | NEW
Boots:  fri. - Jessica.Boots (Buck) -   | Darling Monday |  Collabor88
Eyes:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Pale Persian Blue, w1)   | arkesh.baral | Wayward Market
Hair:  Vanity Hair:All About It-Browns  | Tabata Jewell | Hairology
Antlers:  Vinyl - Helianthus Antlers - FLF Holiday  | sukoshitosuto | Past FLF
Body:  -Belleza- Freya  | Tricky Boucher |
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN v1.3  | jadenart |
Applier:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Ruth Applier [ America ]  | Aida Ewing|  Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment