Thursday, August 13, 2015

Everyone needs a Coffee Corner

Every morning I wake up to this amazing little Coffee Corner I am building.  Most people that know me, understand I have this insane love for coffee.  In-fact, its not just morning that I like coffee, its probably not good to drink it all day.  Don't judge me.

I have this addiction where if I see anything coffee, I tend to buy it.  As you can see I am making it homey like the new items you can get from Sway's.  Fifty Linden Friday is happening tomorrow and she has out this cute chair with poses, and a coat rack with hat and scarf.  Click the hat and you can change the color scheme. Its a perfect addition to any home and or coffee shop.



Credits:

Sway's [George] hat stand . dark . cloth & hat  | Sway Dench | FLF
Sway's [George] chair . dark  | Sway Dench | FLF
Toronto-Coffee art  | ria.bazar | 
:CP: Roux Coffee Station  | Isla Gealach |
:CP: Roux Coffee Shelf  | Isla Gealach |
Plethora - Blogger Mugs - Livvy Fhang  | plethorasl | Custom Item
Lark - Chalkboard Mug Holder  | Sienia Trevellion |
DIGS - Scriptor Word Art - Coffee [MESH]  | Iris Maskelyne |

No comments:

Post a Comment