Sunday, June 14, 2015

Denim, Hair and Shiny Things

I am super picky when I am shopping.  Normally when I am wearing style I like things that are familar to me.  When things are unfamilar I have no issues trying them out to see how they would look on me.  That is what I done with these pants I am wearing.  I love NV fashion, and her clothing press the limits of things I like.  I seen these and I said I want to try them and I placed on the demo.  The huge pant legs are perfect for those that like to be bare foot or flip flops.  To my taste I was not fond of them with heels.  But to each their own.   You wear them how you would like :D   They fit the mesh body really nice depending on your shape,  I was impressed. 

Next in my denim line up is the mesh jacket that Cynful put out.  Now I have a big announcement to make for them.  Cynful is currently under updating her clothing.  Right now it would seem she is updating all the mesh clothing to fit the body.  I love it, and its like everyday there is a new outfit that is coming that has been converted.  This makes my life so much easier.  So if you have outfits from Cynful, I would go look.  Buy the mesh upgrade and use the hud that you have.  Its great, and easy to do.

Hair flowing in the wind that is all done by TRUTH hair.  This new style flows and looks breezy even when there is no wind.  I love this kind of wild style.  Randa is the name of this hair and can found in the main store.  The color packs that we are all familiar with are the same.  And if you are one that cannot decide on what to get you can purchase the fatpack and wear them all, cause you know you wanna.

Finally the shiny.  Luxe has released a new set of shiny bangles, earrings and rings.  You can pick these up at Kustom9 There are many different looks you can produce with this pack.  There are choices of Rose gold, gold, silver, and black.  So you can mix and match, wear them single, make them all the same ... you can look how you want and make your style your own.



♥ Jacket:  [Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket  | Cynthia Ultsch  |  NEW
♥ Pants:  [NV] Ly Pants -Bleach-   | isiss Bade  |  NEW
♥ Top:  :FY: Dots Top (dk pink)  |  hannah.lacombe |
♥ Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Randa  |  Truth Hawks  |  NEW
♥ Bangles: LUXE. Chain Bangle Silver   | meccaa  |  Kustom9
                   LUXE. Cross Bangle Black
                   LUXE. Cross Bangle Rosegold
♥ Cuff:  LUXE. Hexagon Cuff Silver   |  meccaa   |  Kustom9
♥ Earrings:  LUXE. Hexagon Earring Silver  |  meccaa   |  Kustom9
♥ Ring:  LUXE. Hexagon Ring Black meccaa   |  Kustom9
              LUXE. Hexagon Ring Rosegold
              LUXE. Hexagon Ring Silver
♥Shoes: REIGN.- Flower Flops - White  |  kenadeecole  |  NEW

BASICS:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Summerv3 - America 01 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)



No comments:

Post a Comment