Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Caught in the moment of Peace

Hi everyone.  So I am embracing my NV look today.  New releases of the Skirt and top I am wearing.  I shall warn you, the skirt is not made for the mesh body, I did edit my body to fit, which was not a big deal to be honest.  As you can see it still looks absolutely amazing.  There are many many many colors.  The beads are held with the string on the side.   The shirt that I am wearing is a bare back shirt with a tie.  This does fit the mesh body wonderfully, and I think I honestly took all the colors, because these are great and they show side boob, which is another amazing thing. 

Luxe is selling my amazing bracelets at Men Only Month right now.  They are made for the mens, but you know I am wearing them anyways because ... yea, accessories and beachy themes.  A must have for my inventory for sure.  So if you like things like that dont let it stop you from trying them on and wearing them out and about.  Trust me you will look cute.



Credits:
♥ Top: [NV] Summer Top -Peace- | isiss Bade |  NEW
♥ Skirt: [NV] Zuzu Skirt -Black- | isiss Bade | NEW
♥ Hair: ::Exile::Shout | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
♥ Bracelets: LUXE. Anchor & Helm Bracelet - Purple-Blue | jaycee.dover | Mens Only Month


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Summerv3 - America 01 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment