Sunday, May 17, 2015

Post 586

Its the midway point of Dark Style Fair.  Apple May has placed out this amazingly done lingerie set. So this is why I love my mesh body.  I always feel so pretty when I wear her items.  And this set is no different.  I am wearing the beige Neutral color, but there are others that you can choose from.  The textures are nice, and I didn't have that issue with having to click that button to make the lace looks like lace and that is the one frustration I have.  But not Apple May she did it perfectly ♥





Credits:
♥ Lingerie: Apple May Design - Kia Bra [J] - Neutral | Apple May | Dark Style Fair
♥ Hair: *ARGRACE* Akane - Classy Brown | rika Oyen |
♥ Poses: *ARGRACE* Akane POSE | rika Oyen |
♥ Eyes: AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye | woomi.latte |
♥ Bracelet: LUXE. Handcuffed Bracelet - Silver | jaycee.dover |
♥ Ring: Schadenfreude Lion Wee Beastie Ring | Allegory Malaprop | Past Arcade


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment