Friday, April 24, 2015

Post 574 - Sway's

Hiii everyone, I have a rather quick post because I got behind today.  Sway's is part of Fifty Linden Fridays this week and if you are reading this and its before midnight on Friday you can pick this up.  Now, after the sale you can get it in her shop for the normal price, which I will tell you are always amazing deals anyways. 

You get your choice of Topiary pots, the plants come with flowers, or lights.  With or without bows.  They are perfect for your garden and would make the perfect addition.  I know that I have them in my garden right now.  They would look great around the house since they are in pots. 

A little more about the plants :
Potted topiary - tall and small with and without bow
flower: 4 texture options for flowers - white, yellow, pink and blue
light: light on/off by touch
(bows are tintable)



Sway's [Greta] potted topiary . flower | Sway Dench | (FLF)
Sway's [Greta] potted topiary . light | Sway Dench | (FLF)

No comments:

Post a Comment