Sunday, April 12, 2015

Post 566

Hi everyone.  I am branching out, I keep seeing fun styles from coldLogic and recently they are releasing some really amazing items.  I bought a ton from them over the week of new releases and this is one of the outfits, my top and pants are from the new collection.  Whats nice is they fit the mesh body nicely.  I no longer have to fix my body to fit their clothing, then again that is most designers these days ♥

I bought the new hair from Exile today as well, this short fun bob of a style is very cute.  There are two different sizes in the pack. The huds are amazing and honestly, its hard to pick just one, so if you are like me get them all cause the colors are vibrant and amazing! ♥

I know I am spamming you all with 100 Block but hey, there are some really amazing designers in it this round.  On that I am showing off Reign shoes! These platform pumps are gorgeous, there are different colors too! But I am loving these cream colored ones the most, but there are different spring colors and black.



Credits:
♥ Ring: "AKINI"Farfalla_RING_SP | Akini Loring |
♥ Bag:  :::insanya::: Rocka Bag Ball8 - arm | Tatyana Ultsch |
♥ Bracelet:  a m o r o u s // Simplicity Bangle // | Matchbook Monday | NEW
♥ Top:  coldLogic jacket - booker - steel | coldLogic | NEW
♥ Pants:  coldLogic pant 151 -  foss - heather | coldLogic | NEW
♥ Hair: Exile::Like the Desert Tonight 2 | Kavar Cleanslate | NEW
♥ Shoes: REIGN.- AVERY PLATS (MAITREYA) | kenadeecole | 100 Block
♥ Pose: {pose maniacs} Melanie 4 | Jaay Tiratzo |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Coral - Jamaica - Lotus F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment