Sunday, March 8, 2015

Post 547

Hiiii everyone.  You wouldn't believe that I got stranded on some beach ... the plane went down and BAM ... I was lost at sea ... ok well not really, but it was fun to pretend.  I was at Santaurio  I joined the group to rez items, I think you have to actually join the group to get in now.  So .. Im sorry for the lack of exploration for this place, if you cannot be part of the group.

I am wearing this gorgeous (in my opinion) vintage outfit.  The shorts are new from Apple May.  They are called Sailor Shorts, and you can get them at the main store, for a very good price.  There are 5 colors, I am showing off the red, because they are so pretty.  They come in four sizes, so please make sure you are trying the demo.  I am wearing Mediums with my mesh body, as most of my posts let you know I am wearing Maitreya mesh body and love it.

Next up is my top, its by Forever Young.  It comes in several colors, but I kept to the vintage look and went with white.  It fits nicely, with both bodies, normal and mesh.  It moves well with the body.  I love the details on it too, the lace on the chest is see through and very well done with the fact of it doesn't have the harsh lines around it like some do.  So a total must have if you like the vintage girly look!

I mentioned yesterday there is a Sale at Cae's, on her gift cards, so make sure you hit that before its over and you miss out on the awesome jewelery you can get! ♥


Credits:
♥ Hair: ::Exile::Give (Kavar Cleanslate)  ARCADE
♥ Necklace: Cae :: Timey Wimey Things :: Necklace (caelan.hancroft)  SALE
♥ Necklace: Cae :: Zodiac :: Necklace (caelan.hancroft) SALE
♥ Shorts: (AMD) Sailor Shorts (M) - Red (Apple May)  NEW
♥ Glasses: [LOVE RE ME]Cat Glasses TYPE C  BLUE (ingram Dean)
♥ Top: [M] :FY: London Top  (hannah.lacombe) NEW
♥ Pose:  .[ posetivity ]. Hunter6  (Meccaa)


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin:Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment