Sunday, January 18, 2015

Post 521

Hii everyone.  Making cupcakes ... half dressed cupcakes?  I dunno, I felt like doing it.  Anyhoooo there are some awesome things hitting the grids.  I am wearing my mesh body because I cant take it off, You DONT need the body to wear my clothing today.  There are the system versions in there for you rebels.    First off is my top by Forever Young, I love how it looks on this body.  Its well done and lines up good and you can see through it too! Yep ... totally showing off the boobs.  But that is ok because I like it. ♥ 
Following that you got the pants that are made for bodies they are from Cynful.  You can get these at the main store.  There are so many colors to choose from.  Brights to Darks.  I tend to stay with darker colors for pants, but you know that might change with these, I was playing around with them yesterday and I was like ooo I should break out of my shell. ♥
Then Livalle, use to be L.Warwick shoes has released shoes for both girls and guys, I am wearing the ultra sex high heels for girls, there are blue boots for the other pair (not shown)  For the men is casual loafer like shoes and a pair of slip on dress up shoes (again not shown)  But you might wanna take your men to check it out.  She has all kinds of great and amazing shoes that you must have.  I swear by it.  The ones I am wearing take slink medium feet. Make sure you have them before buy and try the demos people! ♥
 I am loving this Entwined hair.  Its short, it has style and its side swept which is something I love.  Its totally girly.  And it comes in so many color choices so it would totally fit any girls need.  Like always with her hair, please try the demo because sometimes you might need to fix your head, I have not personally come to having to this but I seen here posts and words around asking people to check out the demo.♥




Credits:
♥ Top: :FY: Fish Net Halter  (hannah.lacombe) Suicide Dollz
♥ Pants: [Cynful] Promise Skinny Jeans - Dark Denim  (Promise Hollow) NEW
♥ Braclets: LUXE. - Bebe Bangle (mix) (jaycee.dover)  Kustom9
♥ Hair: [Entwined] Rosa (VivienMarli) NEW
♥ Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Earring HeartWings LE  (luciayes.magic) The Dressing Room Fusion
♥ Shoes: {Livalle} Luscious -Platform Heels- Sex'n'Candy (Lindsey Warwick) Shoe21
♥ Lashes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian) Kustom9
♥ Pose by Pose+ivity Naughty 8 (Meccca)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - medium (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01 G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle

No comments:

Post a Comment