Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Post 519

I ... I ... I ... work out ...

No not really.  But I would like to pretend I do. That is how I keep my mesh body looking amazing ... that and eating junk-food.  But anyways, you can find the press bench at The Mens Dept this round.  Its greatly priced and packed full of yummy poses.  Being I was singleish in pic ... I used another pose. 

Noooow you need to head on over to Razor and get the amazing sweat pants that I am wearing.  Mhmm they come in different colors.  All via the hud.  They fit my mesh body nicely.  But lots of crack in the back if you wanna show your naughty off :D

Next is heading over to Forever Young or The BIG Show where you could get my top, the pretty star that is on the top.  The Armies I believe you can find in the store, they come to with a hud that allows you to change different colors, there are two packs lights and dark.  Both of which are amazing I love me some pink colors, so I of-course wear it. 

Credit:
♥ Shoes: .:SS:. HIGH TOP CHUCK ML (Jared Spearsong)
♥ Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 41 / Dark Mocha (kumii.yoshikawa)
♥ Pants: Razor/// Millionare Sweats - (Kehl Razor)  NEW
♥ Armies: :FY: Chloe Arm Warmers  (hannah.lacombe) NEW
♥ Top: :FY: Jezebel Top  (hannah.lacombe) The Big Show
♥ Pose: Posi+ivity - Lean (meccca)
♥ Bench: N4RS Bench Press - (alecat Breda)  The Mens Dept

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - December - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment