Thursday, January 1, 2015

Post 511

Hiiii everyone! So I felt that when I was talking about my new Glam Affair skin in my post you couldnt really see it because of the hair I was wearing, and that is ok.  Because I will just do it again here.  You can get DecemberII at the new round of the Uber Event that just opened yesterday.   This face is absolutely gorgeous, I have so many different face of GA that honestly, I cant choose a favorite.  So when it comes to this designer I am not really picky, I know anything will look good on my shape.  I think you all should go to Uber try the demo and pick your favorite.  My only downfall to events in this case is there is no fat pack ... so if you fall in love with them you have to buy individual lol which does matter to be honest, because its worth it!   There are different colors to choose too.

So I am a bad blogger, I did this hair before but for the life of me I cannot remember where I bought it, I was thinking it was Collabor .... or FaMeshed a while back.  But I do believe at some point it will be in the main store if it isnt there now.  This is by Tableau Vivant the hat changes colors to match just about any outfit.

Speaking of outfits, I fell in love with this shirt the moment I seen it.  This is a Gawk creations and if you were lucky enough you could have bought gift cards at a percent off and use them.  So you could get double your order for very little extra.  But I was going to get this shirt anyways before the sale because I seen it on Flickr, which is another version of the home shopping network if you are a blogger there :D   So yesss that is my list for this blog ...

Ps I made the coffee cup ... so uhm ... yea.   HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!




Credits:
♥ Jeans: DeeTaleZ Skinny  Jeans *MESH* Medium (steffi.villota)
♥ Shirt: Gawk! Raspberry Classic Wool Pullover w/ White Shirt (mell.mcmahon) NEW
♥ Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Neve hair - Light brunette (M4ri1yn Magic)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - December II - Jamaica tone - 03 G (aida.ewing) UBER

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment