Sunday, December 21, 2014

Post 503

Hii everyone!  I logged on this morning to flickr and seen this gorgeous dress by Baiastice I knew I had to have it.  I dont have many gowns and frankly most of the ones I do own are out of date and now obsolete so to speak.  Well now I have new one that is complete mesh and well done, and it worked really well with my slink body which is what I am wearing.  I will be doing a post on the slink body in a little while.   But I am loving this dress and it was fitting for my winter ice princess look I wanted to go for.

Most of you know that Frost 2014 is open and that is my main blogging point for events this month.  As a blogger for the event.  You can find my Pekka accessories there, Snowflake earrings, necklace and ring.  All of which come in different metal finishes.  Click and adjust the necklace for that perfect fit.  And brings together that perfect look.While I mention Pekka check out her lipsticks too! I am wearing ice.  Which is a nice little frosty color, there are other colors and finishes that will match any look you are trying to pull off ♥




Credits:
♥ Tattoo:  .ARISE. Snowfall Facetattoo / Middle (lonlysoule)  FROST 2014
♥ Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Nicole" (Type A){Black amber} (Marisa Kira)
♥ Lipstick:  .Pekka. Dust lipstick - Ice  (kathya.szczepanski) FROST 2014
♥ Earrings:  .Pekka. Snowflake  left earring - steel  (kathya.szczepanski) FROST 2014
♥ Necklace: .Pekka. Snowflake choker - blackened steel  (kathya.szczepanski) FROST 2014
♥ Ring:  .Pekka. Snowflake ring - steel  (kathya.szczepanski) FROST 2014
♥ Dress:  Baiastice_Sarah dress Tulle-Azure-size M  (Sissy Pessoa)  NEW
♥ Body:  Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4 (Siddean Munro)
♥ Skin:  -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05 (aida.ewing)
♥ Eyes:  adoness : littus : honey green : DK  (Cruella Pennell) FROST 2014

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)

No comments:

Post a Comment