Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Kawaii vs Creepy - Post 1

Hey everyone.  I am a bit slow on the first post of the event.  But it just started so you have PLENTY of time to check it out.  So lemme tell you about Kawaii vs Creepy.  This is a huge gacha event, where you can go place your money in the machine and get a cool totally random prize.  I am sure most of you know the concept. Buuuut just in case you are all from another planet or oblivious to everything going on I should explain ♥  You play till you win it all or you get everything you want. 

This even is hosted by The Hunt Madness of SL.  Despite the name hunt, as you can see they do events too! And this one is amazing.  I know from unpacking my boxes and the amazing prizes in the machine that you will be happy.  Kawaii is cute little items that make you squee with delight, where as the Creepy is just that creepy, dark and yet amazing.  There is a wonderful mix of items.  Though my first post is on the cute side.  Cause I reallllly wanna plan my dark side as it is not something I get to do often.  So I am going to have fun with it.  I am including the link so you can see the designers in this event.  And get all the information. 

Because there are so many designers in this event I am gonna cover the event as a whole. 

You wanna know more click this




CreditsALL KVSC ITEMS
♥ Bracelet: -La Boutique- Bracelet Magic #1 [ULTRA RARE] (dihilton)
♥ Jacket: :: PM :: Masami Cardigan in Green MESH  (Poulet Koenkamp)
♥ Dress: :: PM :: Masami Dress in Baby Blue MESH (Poulet Koenkamp)
♥ Toad: ::BAD::  Horny Toad Left Blue Rare (vyper.wasp)
♥ Toad: ::BAD::  Horny Toad Left Pink Rare (vyper.wasp)
♥ Drink: Hinagiku Beverage - Sweat Home -Hand- RARE (beb418)
♥ Necklace: POMPOSITY - Kawaii Doll Long Necklace (Bugsy Hansome)
♥ Octopus: [ S H O C K ] Funny Octopus - Sophie #2 (Hand) RARE. (Ilary)
♥ Wings: [ S H O C K ] Wings of darkness - L - White RARE (Ilary)
♥ Eyes: Chus! Humanoid Elven in Mantis (Pixel Tyran)
♥ Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Lola hair-fatpack (Ikira Frimon)

NOT KVSC ITEMS
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Rose - Desert Rose 01
♥ Pose: Bounce this Poses - Jolene 5 (Bouncer Criss)
*this pose was used to keep me still, the octopus and drink controlled my hands*

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)


1 comment: