Sunday, August 10, 2014

Post 443

Hii everyone! I have practically all new stuff to show you today! And I was a total lazy (donkey) and blogged from my kitchen.  But its yellow, and I love my yellow kitchen.  *back on topic* I got new stuff to show you.  Like these amazing new Sunglasses by Suicidal Unborn, the frames have many colors, and so do the lenses.  150L for single, 550L for the fat pack, I totally got the fat pack there are way to many options to be had to choose just one.  Next up would be my hair, which is at Collabor 88 by Magika.  I so love her hairs. This one is no different with its cute little braid buns on the side.  And also from Collabor 88 are my skin, which is by the amazing Glam Affair (my addiction)  and my shoes by Remarkable Oblivion.   The skins come in many different makeups and two tones, I am showing off the Jamaica (the tone I always use)  And one of the lighter ones (sorry the lag was bad I couldn't really see them all).  The shoes come in a few tones.  All from white to Dark brown very cute if you ask me!  Next on the list of new stuff is Blueberry is on mark again with her new amazing skirt, that has a mesh belt made into it.  There are different tones of this you can get too! And on that there is a HUD that allows you to change the colors of the belt metal and the button on your skirt.  I also went and got a tank top in her store too! You can find it under the popular finds section!


Credits:
  • Glasses: -SU!- Lixy Glasses Malva (Eleanor Cyberstar)  NEW
  • Skirt: Blueberry - Belted Denim Skirt - S Ocean (blueberryxx) NEW
  • Shirt: Blueberry Jamie *Mesh Tank Top M White (blueberryxx)
  • Hair: Magika [Hair] Harmony] (Sabina Gully)  Collabor88
  • Hair Braid: Magika [Optional Forehead Braid] (Sabina Gully)
  • Shoes:  RO - Phalanx Wedges (Left) - M - White  (axsisthorn) Collabor88
  • Skin:  -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 05  (aida.ewing) Collabor88
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - medium (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)


No comments:

Post a Comment