Friday, July 18, 2014

Post 428

Hii everyone.  I got more new stuff for you, mhmm, yep starting the blog off the same I always do haha.  So.  I have a new shape by Ms Morgie, who owns So Hawt SL.  You can find this on her marketplace and the demo is there too.  I love the face of this shape, and even the body which honestly is rare for me, because I like certain things a certain way and this one just kinda was like wow to me.  Not only that her name is Liv.  I knoooow its not about me but a girl can totally be happy over the name of something right?   Well along with this pretty shape is the Kini I am wearing, that Blacklace has released, this is the New York version, there is a pretty pink one that is Pari.  But I dont know I guess deep down I love things NY so I wanted it.  And remember that hair I was talking about for men.  Well Anything a man can do I can do better, yea... not only that TRUTH totally put in a girl version for us ladies, cause we can totally rock the short hairs too.  And this is no different.

I am going to do my next blog on the beach stuff that is shown.  But its a bit late and I am a little tired, and old at that.  So I am going to do it up tomarrow but those of you that cant wait.  I have the dock and chair with the table that came from Circa.  And the Lotions on the table are from Second Spaces.  But you will see more of that tomorrow ♥




Credits:
  • Bikini: ~Blacklace~ Passport:  New York (mariska.simons) NEW
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tom [Female] (Truth.Hawks)  NEW 
  • Shape: So Hawt SL - Shapes  - Liv (morgana.hilra) NEW 
  • Bracelet: ::LEO-NT:: My big Bubble Bracelet -onyx- (lady.leonard)
  • Accessories: Splash: Starfish Set {earrings, necklace, belt} (jullya.albatros)
  • Pose by Purple Poses - Callie 04 (Audrey Guter)
BASICS:
♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
♥Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment