Monday, July 14, 2014

Post 425

Hey everyone, so I am bringing you a country like look. I am loving it.  New items from all over.  Ok so lets start with Eudora, they are in The Mens Dept this round and they are bringing you this amazing hat and the bullet necklace.  Yes for men.  But pfft, I am a girl and we rock it ok! Anyhoo, it comes with a hud that allows you to change so many aspects of the hat that you can really get a good customization for yourself.  Next up is NV, where you will find the amazing shirt I am wearing.  It comes in fitted mesh or normal sizes for you to choose from.  I am loving this girly like pattern.  I was in love the moment I seen it.  On that if you want different colors, you can get them.  This set comes in tons of colors and a must have!

Ok new Event, The Gacha Mania.  Designers from all over are coming together for this even and you can check it out.  I will do a bigger post for this soon.  But I am showing off two things, my eye shadow, and the little kitten I am holding.  They are both in the event.  You can find out more about it HERE.


Credits:
  • Shirt: [NV] Cala Top-Dots Colors- (isiss Bade)  NEW
  • Eyeshadow: Deesses Skins: Beyonce inspired - Mine eyeshadow RARE (nataliewells) The Gacha Mania
  • Kitty: .TMC. Scottish Fold - Gray & Cream (piketime)  The Gacha Mania
  • Mouthy:  ::LEONARD:: Autumn Wheat Stalk *Mouthpiece* (lady.leonard)
  • Jeans: Auxiliary - Luna Jeans - M-Navy (tyr.rozenblum)
  • Hat: Eudora 3D El Dorado Hat (Eudora3D) The Mens Dept
  • Necklace: Eudora 3D El Dorado Necklace (Eudora3D) The Mens Dept
  • Hair: [ iren ] Thrift Shop_browns (irischka.hotshot)
Basics:
♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
♥Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment