Monday, June 16, 2014

Post 405

Hi everyone.  This post took me a bit longer with ... distractions hehe.  So.  I was hanging out at the beach, Baja Norte to be exact, its under new management I think.  But looking around, there are some new things out and about, like the amazing ice cream stand you can collect at The Arcade by 8f8.  I couldnt resist using this as my picture point.
Truth has released some new hairs, and this one went so well with the beach theme I was working at.  I had to show it off.  Its a pony tail with a side braid pulled into it.  As you can see from the first picture.  I always get excited when we get new Truth hair because ... well I really like this pink color he has in it.  It works well with how I want something different at times. ♥
Baiastice is in Collabor88 this round.  And the binki is so freaking amazing there are many styles to go with, but I realllly want this nautical one.  What I love about this, and I know I mention it a lot, but this is another well made item where I dont need to fit my body for it.  AND I dont have to use my alpha layers, this mesh fitted well enough it saved me two alphas, but they are included if your body type is different.
Maxi Gossamer, has a Back Room Sale going on where you can get some amazing jewelery of hers on sale.  I am not sure how long this sale is going on for.  Or if it is going to be a on going thing.  Sooo if you really love her stuff or you want to try something out new.  She is really a good one to go to for that.  Her stuff is high quality and amazing in my opinion.  She even has materials in her items :D 







Credits:
  • Camera: ANE Vega Vintage Camera Classic Clean (anemysk.karu) NEW
  • Bikini: Baiastice_Luli Bikini-nautical- (Sissy Pessoa)  Collabor88
  • Bracelets: Izzie's - *resize* Braid Bracelet white  (Izzie Button)
  • Necklace: MG Necklace - Silver Drop with Pink Agate (Maxi Gossamer)  Back Room Sale
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey  (Truth Hawks) NEW
  • Sandal: [Miseria] Bliss Sandals - Pure  (athena.loring) The Big Show
  • Pose:  Picture one - Diesel Works (Diesel Rogan)
  • Pose:  Picture two - Infiniti - Atomic Age (Brandi Monroe) NEW
  • Pose:  Sari-Sari - Relax Sits (AbbyAnne) NEW
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment