Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Post 400

Hi everyone! I am back from vacation and I got so much stuff to show off.  I do need to sort it out, but I got something for now.  I am hoping I get back into the swing and catch up.  So first off.  Collabor 88 is happening.  TRUTH has released a new hair called Oceana, which is a side braid, and a bandana wrapped into it.  So cute and a total must have.   Next is my Jacket, made by Leonard, I love the textures, and the colors, I chose the cyan for this look.  In a close up there is a leather look to it. And fits amazingly with jeans.  As you can see. And you can get these pretty babies at Four Seasons. After that is Cynful, my jeans, you can find them at Thrift Shop, hosted by Depraved Nations.  You can find them in different colors and patterns.  Flared and with a HUD to allow you to make some changes to fit your style. Hmm Posing with me are these little uhm Titan and Imp.  The imps are rares in the gacha machine, and the titans are normals.  Now The titan is actually worn on your hand and it poses ... but me I am a bit out of the box and BAM I made him stretch and pose with me.  Plus he is adorable standing and posing.  Plus his little heart is better seen. The imp is on my head and you can make him bigger too! You can get these bad boys/girls at Tales of Fantasy.





Credits:
  • Jacket: Leonard! Leatherjacket " Four Seasons" [cyan] (lady.leonard)  Four Seasons
  • Shoes: Pure Poison - Nika Sandals - Black & Silver (Shaleene Kenin) Group Gift
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana [LoveJugs 1] (Truth Hawks) Collabor 88
  • Pants: [Cynful] + lil'lace - Bell Bottom  (Cynthia Ultsch) Thrift Shop
  • Imp: [geek.] Portable Imp -Blue RARE (jada.tigerpaw) Tales of Fantasy
  • Titan: [geek.] Portable Titan -Purple- (jada.tigerpaw) Tales of Fantasy
  • Flowers in Hair: {Mango Cheeks} Hair Plumeria Cluster (Kelly Bellman) The hello sunshine fair
  • Pose: The Rookie by HighRize (nikkiirene)

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment