Friday, May 30, 2014

Post 395

Hiii everyone.  So I am gonna put out a few posts before I end up going on vacation! So .. I am excited to let you all know that Arcade is coming back JUNE 1st!!! And there you will find this awesome TRUTH hair!!! I am wearing two of the accessories in one style--I really loved the flowers and the sushi so much I had to use both.  The sushi is of the rare accessories you can get and there are a few others too.

To go with my oriental hair, I am gonna wear an oriental dress from Sassy! This is a new piece, and comes in many colors.  Being I am still in the spring of things I chose the pretty pink.  I love the floral patterns on material.  This is not a mesh dress so it will fit all body types and does have the prim piece for the skirt :D its easy to fit and wear and look absolutely adorable.

Finally and not least is Mango Cheeks.  I am always excited when I get her shoes.  I say this because they are always so cute.  These are for the slink Medium feets, with a bit of a ruffle around the edges of the tops, They are girly and fun and matches any outfits, there are many colors to choose from as you can see in the picture.  Definitely a must have in a girls shoe closet. You will find these at the Hello Sunshine fair that will be starting June 7th!




Credits:
  • Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Adeline Heels (Kelly Bellman) Hello Sunshine Fair (June 7th)
  • Dress: ~Sassy!~ Mandarin v2 dress - pink (Ivy Burner) NEW
  • Boobies: Lolas :::Tango ::: Updated (Sandi Moonites)
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sakura Hair (Truth Hawks) June Arcade
  • Pose: Infiniti - Breeze (Brandi Monroe)  NEW
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)



TRUTH HAIR GUIDE FOR ARCADE


No comments:

Post a Comment